C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
In June 2019, Baker Hughes and C3.ai announced a strategic alliance that brings together Baker Hughes’ fullstream oil and gas expertise with C3.ai’s unique AI software suite to deliver digital transformation technologies that will drive new levels of productivity for the oil and gas industry (https://bakerhughesc3.ai/)
C3.ai is looking for a VP, Sales to drive growing sales opportunities across countries in the GCC. This role is responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy, and execution. VP, Sales are measured by, and expected to, achieve all sales goals for the assigned Oil & Gas territory.
Candidates in the VP, Sales role are expected to be fluent in the oil & gas industry, with a deep understanding of processes, business problems, and data challenges faced by companies across the Oil & Gas value chain. They should have a clear understanding of the challenges faced across Upstream, Midstream and Downstream operations of large IOCs and NOCs. They need to possess, and be able to leverage, strong working relationships with the executive team at target customer accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Deliver against a quota, that is refreshed annually based on corporate growth targets.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets – deliver a strong pipeline that converts to a steady cadence of revenues from the territory.
- Build and maintain C3.ai’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with pre-sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Work closely with strategic partners and resellers to enable them to drive C3 sales opportunities.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Interface closely with the Baker Hughes team to leverage their domain expertise to offer compelling offerings to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with executives in the C-suite across target accounts/
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- 10+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- 5+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry and/or selling enterprise software to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- ability to draft Statement of Work documentation to address specific customer use cases
- ability to engage with a wide range of customer roles (C-suite, Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Product owners, Business Unit leaders)
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in speaking to the operational challenges faced by Oil & Gas companies.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.