C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a QA Director to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA and Customer Services to refine and implement new and existing end to end quality solutions across all C3.ai products and customer implementations.
- Partner with C3 AI Suite platform and application product teams to define, develop and implement test requirements for new product features.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality.
- Debrief on defects identified outside of our quality processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become a C3.ai application expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and cost versus benefit evaluations.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan and test case implementation
- Executive leadership role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach.
- 10+ years project management experience in a software development environment, preferably SaaS and PaaS
- Experience with open source automation framework (Jasmine, TestNG and Jmeter)
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university – graduate degree preferred
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status. Please let us know if you have a disability that requires an accommodation.