Note: This role will require off hours / early mornings to recruit in APAC.
You'll be part of a team that partners with every function of the business to drive the recruiting process at Ritual. Our mission is to engage, excite, and hire great people who will achieve their career potential and contribute to the company’s success. We do this by identifying the right individuals for the right roles, assessing them rigorously and without bias, and inspiring them to become advocates of our business and values.
Who You Are
- You will help build out our expansion teams to launch new markets around the world
- You are a strategic thinker; you know how to build out Ritual's Brand presence
- Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited for a fast-growing start up in expansion mode and is ready, willing and eager to take on the challenge of helping us to rapidly grow Ritual
- You are metrics driven and love to dig deep into data to structure our recruitment practices
- You have extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- As one of the first impressions for candidates, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Ritual
- Most meaningfully, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies.
- 8+ years of recruiting in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting top tier passive talent
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building out a brand presence
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills and an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to function autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- High sense of urgency
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).