Partnerships Lead, London at Ritual.co
We are looking for a top performing, quota-crushing enterprise sales and partnerships executive who is passionate about ensuring the successful launch of our cities and is motivated to advance their career in the startup space. You have a balance of sales, analytical and strategic skills, combined with the ability to self-direct in a collaborative work environment. You will understand their C-suite and enterprise customers’ objectives and act as their trusted advisor to onboard them successfully to Ritual and build the demand side of our platform.
You’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with the leadership team, and by providing input on the sales process and product. You’ll work to establish ongoing sales targets, as well as processes and playbooks to ensure success as the team continues to grow. The primary focus of this role in the near term will be market expansion and growth into demand new channels.
- Own of the full sales and partnerships cycles from lead to close - develop and execute on sales targets and help define key sales and partnership strategies based on a number of different external partners at different points of the sales pipeline
- Establish positive relationships with senior executive decision makers
- Cultivate new relationships through outbound efforts
- Become a product expert, able to walk business owners through Ritual, and educate customers on the value of Ritual throughout the adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build Ritual awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success
- Collaborate with different members of the leadership team to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Lead campaigns happening in cities that fall within your purview and maintaining excellence within the cross functional execution team
- Use analytical chops to monitor and identify trends, and collect ongoing feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, process, metric management, and crafting predictability in our revenue stream
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new team members
- extensive experience in sales, business development, marketing or partnerships.
- University Degree required
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Strong EQ and background, having worked with clients or external partners and internal product and marketing teams
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability and dedication to building necessary processes for a scaling team
- A proven track record of success in a high-volume, dynamic role
- Excellent personal skills both with customers and within an organization
- Open to frequent and potentially extensive travel
Salary range: £75,000 to £85,000
This role is posted September 17, 2019 to October 31, 2019.