The Merchant Onboarding Specialist is responsible for supporting Rituals new merchants, post-sale. This person works closely with our sales and city teams to ensure merchants are onboarded in a timely manner by confirming merchant details and providing training to merchant partners to ensure excellent in-store customer experiences.
Overall success in the role involves understanding the more complex aspects of supporting merchants on Ritual - such as menu setup and design, training both technical and hardware, handling objections and building relationships quickly over the phone. This role will also be expected to contribute to process improvement projects to improve overall team efficiency
- Be an expert in Ritual’s merchant account setup and menu system, including complex features such as marketing programs, and in-store operations.
- Build trust and relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries and request for support in a timely fashion.
- Ensure quality is maintained across menus.
- Coach and train vendors to provide high quality work product.
- University or college graduate with 1-3 years of operations or support experience
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel to analyze data.
- Strong communication and objection handling skills.
- Technical problem solving skills
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office and be part of a fast growing startups