The Growth team at Ritual is responsible for user acquisition and engagement on a global scale. As we continue to launch in new cities around the world, the Growth team is dedicated to rapidly scaling demand across new markets. Partnering with local teams, Product, Engineering, Marketing and other key stakeholders, Ritual’s Growth team is committed to unlocking new strategies for growth, creating innovative campaigns, and building a world-class consumer acquisition and retention machine.
As a Growth Manager, you’ll maintain metrics across all of our funnels, diving into opportunities to help us learn how we can prioritize and optimize. Where funnels don’t exist, you make them. Where data doesn’t exist, you’ll find a way to start tracking it. You’ll think creatively and use technology to your advantage to achieve the goal. You’ll dive deep into what drives usage frequency and retention in our app, helping us optimize what makes us sticky. Piecing together data from different places, you’ll weave the story you seek. You won’t just pull reports, you’ll challenge them. As a Growth Manager at Ritual, your curiosity will be encouraged and you will be empowered to seek answers and drive business critical projects across the finish line.
As a Growth Manager at Ritual you will...
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on Product, Engineering and Marketing to unlock new, more sophisticated strategies for growth
- Partner with the Growth and Marketing groups to analyze experiments, campaigns and product-feature usage trends
- Analyze and refine Ritual’s activation, retention, loyalty and win-back strategies
- Maintain and evolve user acquisition and engagement dashboards
- Define new analytics requirements to tackle gaps in our data, working with Engineering to implement
We’re looking for a Growth Manager that has...
- Experience working in a high growth startup or a similarly fast-paced environment
- Well-developed analytical skills, specifically the ability to pull, process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions
- An ownership mindset, a passion for eliminating blockers and running projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with concise presentation of data and public speaking
- A passion for collaboration and demonstrated success working cross-functionally to drive projects over the finish line
- First-hand SEO and internet marketing expertise
- Expert-level Excel/Google Sheets skills plus familiarity with SQL, Google Analytics, Looker and other BI tools
- Proficiency with Python, R, or other scripting languages as well as Git/Version Control
People you’ll work with:
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Daily Ritual credits to spend on lunch and coffee at local spots
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - you’re an owner
- The good stuff to help you grow in your career with us: regular performance reviews, professional development conferences, weekly product reviews with the founders
- The tools you need to get the job done, from education allowances to that really specific keyboard set up that lets you code faster than Usain Bolt runs
- All your favourite start-up clichés: dog Fridays, ping pong tables, and more snacks than your body can handle
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re about a seamless ordering process, helping you discover hidden gems in your community, and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised $127M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to 40+ cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co.