At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. We’re obsessive about wowing our merchant partners and customers via the support we provide them, and our continued growth and success depends directly on our ability to scale and improve upon that amazing service.
In this role, you’ll be asked to help build our support operations to deliver the world-class service. You will lead by example, resolving the toughest of issues from merchant partners and customers every day, and ensuring that the team performs at the same level.
- Support the day to day operation of Ritual by solving merchant and customer problems
- Identifying trends in operational issues and developing creative, long-term solutions and processes
- Build loyalty among new customers and merchant partners, and get our early adopters to fall in love with Ritual all over again
- Work closely with the Business Development & Marketing teams to coordinate merchant launches
- Drive the on-boarding of new merchant partners all the way from menu creation, to launch
- Make visits to merchant sites to map their business processes, deploy the Ritual merchant device, and train all key personnel on using the Ritual app
- Work closely with our engineering and operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Naturally gifted at service and people management, you leverage your unparalleled empathy and charm to turn merchant partners and customers into our strongest supporters and ambassadors
- Experience training, mentoring, and leading merchant partners to provide world-class service
- Ability to build professional, repeatable processes and standards to scale support operations, while staying true to the core of our business - creating positive, lasting relationships with merchant partners and customers
- Full proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Expected to travel 60%+ of the time
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide
- Competitive compensation package and equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one and a generous vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches and coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events and off sites
Ritual’s mission is to digitize local commerce. We are an online marketplace connecting consumers to their local merchants. We’re here to make the discovery and purchase of goods and services on a local scale more efficient and accessible. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs and ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, the company has grown to 290+ people and has raised $150 million in venture funding.