Our merchant partners are the essence of our business. As a Partner Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for growing Ritual through our merchant partners by driving adoption of marketing programs and running successful marketing campaigns. You’ll be the face of Ritual to our merchant partners, but also represent the voice of the merchant to our internal development and product teams to help us scale. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively run a sales funnel, communicate clearly to merchant partners of different sophistication levels, and ensure our merchant partners understand the value of our marketing programs and being on Ritual.
- Drive revenue to the merchant partners in your book of business through marketing programs and successful marketing campaign executions
- Build and maintain merchant partner relationships
- Meet and exceed quarterly marketing program and campaign targets
- Develop deep knowledge of Ritual products and offerings and can clearly communicate the value proposition to our merchant partners
- Contribute to the on-going development of our marketing programs and playbooks by understanding our merchants and identifying inefficiencies in our processes
- Experiment with new partner growth initiatives
- Ensure high merchant partner retention
- Understands sales fundamentals, funnels and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Comfortable communicating to merchants via text, email, phone or face-to-face
- Able to effectively communicate to merchant partners of differing levels of sophistication
- Strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills
- Able to thrive in a continuously changing environment and comfortable handling ambiguity
- 3+ years of account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience.
- University or College degree preferred
- Self-starter comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty and execute flawlessly.
- You’re a hustler: Take ownership of Ritual’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using email management softwares (Yesware, Mixmax)
- Startup or marketplace experience a plus.