The right person loves a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets that you don't mind being measured against. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, genuine person who has the passion to hustle like nobody’s business and deliver exceptional results.
The Account Executive is responsible for approaching and acquiring new merchant partners to increase both profit and volume for the assigned market. This role is responsible for achieving sales targets (weekly/monthly KPIs) using a well-defined sales process and script, and continuing to develop and retain clients.
- Reaching out to potential restaurants partners to pitch and closing the account emphasizing process and experience
- Be available to work through issues in the initial stages of onboarding while transitioning to the Account Manager
- Pitch to operationally complex merchants that require a deeper dive into their processes; adapt communication style dependent on the merchant sophistication and current needs.
- Be accountable for meeting weekly and monthly KPIs
- Entrepreneurial: You know what needs to get done, and you know how to break it down and deliver. From start to finish, you pride yourself on seeing it through and executing with excellence
- Motivated: You are hungry to get things done efficiently
- Self-driven: You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks, even when multi-tasking. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious: You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Fun: You are a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- High achiever: Drive, ownership and execution are core to our sales execution. You should be able to point to multiple examples from the past which clearly demonstrate how you overcame obstacles to deliver against sales targets.
- Authentic and genuine: Can we throw you in any conversation and you’d thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants and QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation and make others feel comfortable.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- University or College degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re a hustler: Take ownership of Ritual’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done