C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Software Engineer - Spark to join our engineering team. As a Software Engineer – Spark, you will focus on running Spark, at scale, for some of the largest AI deployments in the world.
- Run Spark, at scale, on Kubernetes
- Use your technical ingenuity and provide leadership to architect solutions
- Build data pipeline using Spark and Scala
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of working with Spark
- Experience building Services like Spark
- Strong programing skills in Java
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with JEE, SQL/NoSQL, and concurrent programming
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences or related field.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test-driven development, SQL and NoSQL databases, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.