We are looking for product leaders to take ownership of key parts of the Ritual user and merchant experience, setting product strategy and guiding delivery of high impact initiatives. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, has excellent communication and problem solving skills, and can thrive in an dynamic and passionate startup culture.
- Drive innovation and new product features to address user requests and product goals.
- Understand Ritual’s vision and define actionable items for the team to work towards achieving short and long term plans.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to better the product, seeking improvement and embracing critique.
- Constantly collecting information and data from inside and outside sources to inform product direction.
- Manage feature go-to-market, from planning to execution, to ensure successful launches.
- Monitor and measure the development and launch of new features, gathering user data and feedback for further innovation.
- Communicate plans and objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items.
YOU MUST BE
- Motivated. You are hungry to get things done efficiently and love building awesome things.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks, even when multi-tasking. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- A utility player. You are willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- A computer science or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent, and hands-on software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering successful and innovative products to market - products you are proud to call your handywork
- An exceptional eye for product design
- Attention to detail
- Passion for coffee, food, and people
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office and be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto