We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking a Broker Support Coordinator that will have a key role in supporting our internal and external sales partners. In this role you will be tasked with driving a top-notch experience for our internal and external sales teams and supporting them operationally to drive their sales performance. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set and evolve within our growing organization.
As a broker support Coordinator, you will:
- Become the trusted source of information to internal and external sales agents who will help them hit their sales goals
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to all callers, building loyalty to Clover as the best brand in the market to work with and sell for
- Handle inbound calls and requests from our external sales team, including questions to help drive sales productivity or operational hurdles in working with Clover
- Manage (verbally and in writing) ongoing service issues with external sales agents from intake through to resolution
- Utilize Clover's suite of tools to help investigate and solve issues/questions in real-time
- Document each service issue in a common CRM to ensure proper resolution and escalation
- Research questions from internal and external sales agents to help them drive sales productivity in the field
- Work cross-functionally to investigate and solve problems that are managed by other Clover teams
- Flag common issues coming through Broker Support that could be better addressed in other channels or with more scalable and efficient processes
- Help build the top Broker Support unit in the Medicare Advantage space
You will love this job if:
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You are comfortable with autonomy.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and an appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes and methods of execution.
- You're excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven and are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have strong relationship management experience.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills with a proven attention to detail.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing sales team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track and improve your performance over time.
- You are fluent in Spanish - both verbal and written (preferred).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.