We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to partner with sales teams and drive them to deliver our message to the market.
We are seeking a seasoned Commissions Manager that will have a major role in the execution of our growth operations. In this role you will be tasked with managing and resolving broker payment operations as well as developing new processes with an eye towards technology-enabled scalability. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set and evolve within our growing organization.
As a commissions manager, you will:
- Learn the broader context of the Clover sales environment to ensure that your portion of broker operations positions Clover favorably against our competition.
- Lead the monthly commissions operation from end-to-end, with a continuous focus on improved processes and minimized manual workflows.
- Work with a commissions vendor to ensure timely and accurate payout to each entity that Clover pays commissions, including brokers, vendors, and agency partners.
- Manage commission vendor relationship to enable smooth, consistent operations month-over-month; get ahead of operational challenges before they arise and flag areas of process and relationship improvement.
- Learn commission tool inside and out to ensure you can troubleshoot and execute all related processes end-to-end.
- Work with Finance to ensure that expected payouts are successfully executed on time each month.
- Investigate commissions inquires that are surfaced by brokers and our agency partners.
- Proactively research and address bugs related to commissions to ensure timely and accurate payout.
- Surface to Sales Operations leadership any known and repetitive bugs, errors, or breakdowns in the operation or processes of the broker commissions process.
You will love this job if:
- You have deep operational expertise in the Medicare Advantage commissions space.
- You can work independently and consistently drive processes over the finish line.
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You are comfortable with autonomy and have proven success building operations from the ground up.
- You're excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven and are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-8 years of experience project management and operations.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the MA commissions space and have run commissions operations for other plans in the past.
- You have an analytical mindset and acumen.
- You have experience thinking strategically about workflows and processes to drive constant improvement and optimization.
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing sales team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track and improve your performance over time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.