Splice Machine, an AI predictive platform startup company, is growing our team and hiring a Sales Development Representative. Work from anywhere in the US.
Splice Machine’s predictive platform solution helps companies turn their Big Data into actionable business decisions. Our predictive platform eliminates the complexity of integrating multiple compute engines and databases necessary to power next-generation enterprise predictive AI and Machine Learning applications.
Some of our use-cases include:
· At a leading credit card company, Splice Machine powers a customer service application that returns sub-20ms record lookups on 7 PB of data
· At a Fortune 50 bank, Splice Machine is replacing a leading RDBMS and data warehouse with one platform in a customer profitability application
· At an RFID tag company, Splice Machine is replacing a complex architecture for a retail IoT solution
· At a leading financial service company, Splice Machine powers an enterprise data hub for 10,000 users
· At a leading healthcare solution provider, Splice Machine powers a predictive application to learn models and use them to save lives in hospitals
Splice Machine’s CEO/ Co-Founder, Monte Zweben, is a serial entrepreneur in AI, selling his first company, Red Pepper, to Peoplesoft/ Oracle for $225M and taking his second company Blue Martini, through one of the largest IPOs in the early 2000s ($2.9B
). He started Splice Machine to disrupt the $30 billion traditional database market with the first open-source dual engine database and predictive platform to power Big Data, AI and Machine Learning applications.
Splice Machine has recruited a team of legendary Big Data advisors including, Roger Bamford, “Father of Oracle RAC”, Michael Franklin, former Director of AMPLab at UC Berkeley, Ken Rudin, Head of Growth and Analytics for Google Search, Andy Pavlo, Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University and Ray Lane, former COO of Oracle, to collaborate with the Splice Machine team as we blaze new trails in Big Data.
The Sales Development Representative will systematically improve the lead qualification processes.
Our team at Splice Machine enjoys access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative distributed work environment and a supportive culture inspiring them to do their very best. We offer great salaries, generous equity, employee health coverage, flexible time off, and an environment that gives you the flexibility to seize moments of inspiration among other perks. Splice Machine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.