C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution in Federal Sales. The Vice President of Sales will manage sales efforts to include new account sales, current account expansion, and sales strategy. The position is measured by, and expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assigned territory.
We are looking for several Vice Presidents of Sales to cover the following areas:
- United States Army
- United States Navy and Marine Corps
- United States Air Force
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Build and maintain C3.ai’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3.ai by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.