iOS Engineer – Mountain View
HealthTap is delivering universal access to quality, primary healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system personalizes users’ care and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge from 147 specialties. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 100,000 doctors and 8 million members have trusted HealthTap for immediate access to healthcare.
We believe technology improves, simplifies, and accelerates access to healthcare by guiding consumers toward a more personalized experience, expediting treatment, coordinating care, and freeing doctors to focus on what they do best.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Khosla Ventures, Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Samsung. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
As a Senior iOS Developer at HealthTap, you will help us deliver access to medical information in over 141 countries. Help scale our infrastructure as we work to make our world a healthier, happier place! :)
- Develop and extend the reach of our well-loved (4.5+ stars on all app stores) existing iOS applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future HealthTap apps
- Create elegant iOS code that actually saves lives (and that’s efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain)
- Break frontiers in performance and accessibility, and bring a whole new industry to mobile
- Collaborate with other engineers, and with product and design teams to innovate and create a novel mobile health experience for doctors and patients everywhere
What you bring to us
- BS/MS in computer science from a top school (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years of experience building amazing iOS mobile apps
- Noteworthy skills in Objective-C
- Solid understanding of Swift
- The ability to hit the ground running, and not depend on learning while on the job
- Deep understanding of IOS UI frameworks application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UIs
- Proficient in GUI programming and multithreaded applications
- Experience with industry-standard tools for each computing platform (Xcode, Eclipse, etc.)
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in Mountain View and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and a variety of snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!