Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our Medicare members. Come join us in our mission to improve the quality of life for our members and healthcare provider partners.
We're looking for an Associate, Product Marketing to support the launch of our Clover Assistant technology platform including building awareness, increasing utilization and driving communication efforts. This specialized tool has been designed by our in-house clinicians and tailored for use by real world primary care providers. We're looking for a strategic marketer with experience in marketing software tools to better engage and support Clover's growing network of providers.
As an Associate, Product Marketing you will:
- Serve as point person within the marketing department to work with our Technology, Network, and Growth teams for introducing and promoting the Clover Assistant Program to physicians and their office staff.
- Partner with Clover's internal marketing department to help with marketing execution needed to grow the number of Clover Assistant users, improve product utilization, and educate users around product improvements and updates.
- Collaborate with external vendors for all items that would need outsourcing, if applicable, i.e. banners, brochure stands, giveaways, printing, etc.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about healthcare and technology product marketing.
- You are eager to leverage your strategic and creative abilities to support a new product launch and Clover's growing network of providers.
- You are mission-driven and focused. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and provider partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward independently and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are self-motivated and excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, and quality of life of our Medicare members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably to healthcare providers and their office staff.
- You are experienced in software marketing and have an understanding of technology platforms and product launches.
- You have experience with health insurance plans and Medicare Advantage (preferred, not required).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearin