Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our members. Come join us in our mission to expand Clover's footprint to new markets so we can better serve senior communities and fix healthcare for those who need it most.
Clover is looking for an experienced copywriter who is a self-starter and who has exceptional skills in writing fundamentals- voice, tone, storytelling and messaging tailored to the audience. You're excited to bring fresh thinking and creative expression to an innovative brand in a traditional Medicare industry. You're detail-oriented, strategic, curious with a keen desire to learn, and you bring a fresh perspective and creativity to everything you do. You're looking to take the next step in your career by evolving a writing style/tone for a growing brand and contributing to the development of everything from direct mail, digital ads, and landing pages to billboards, welcome kits, television ,radio and more.
As a Copywriter you will:
- Develop materials in partnership with design, marketing, and product to support member and provider teams under tight timelines
- Promote our insurance plans to Medicare-eligibles through direct mail, digital advertising, newspaper ads, billboards, etc.
- Create robust member communications including welcome kits and wellness newsletters.
- Drive awareness, contracting, and advocacy among physicians and other provider partners.
- Launch new technology products developed to improve member care and quality of life through data sharing.
- Support brokers in selling our plans to Medicare-eligibles by creating flyers, letters, and other collateral.
- Evolve brand awareness campaigns in current and new expansion markets.
- Edit current content to ensure it is grammatically correct, easy to understand and fits within the brand standards.
You will love this job if:
- You are creative and bring a fresh perspective to everything you do.
- You are passionate about healthcare and technology products.
- You are mission-driven and focused. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and provider partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward independently and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are self-motivated, curious and motivated by a fast-paced environment.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, and quality of life of our members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a BA/BS degree and 4-7 years of copy writing experience, preferably in healthcare.
- You have exceptional writing skills, editing and experience writing for a variety of audiences, preferably including seniors.
- You have experience with health insurance plans and Medicare Advantage (preferred, not required).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.