Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our members and their healthcare providers. Come join us in our mission to improve the quality of life for our members and healthcare provider partners.
We're looking for a Manager, Provider Marketing to support the recruitment, engagement and communication efforts of all marketing items for Clover's provider network. In this role you will leverage your strategic marketing skills and collaborate with the broader Network and Growth organizations to build Clover brand awareness and strengthen Clover's partnership with healthcare providers and their practices.
As a Manager, Provider Marketing you will:
- Serve as point person within the marketing department for healthcare provider recruiting, network engagement and physician growth and communications. This includes office staff as well as provider communications.
- Partner with the internal marketing department to help with executing strategic marketing items needed to grow the provider network.
- Lead marketing initiatives to support to in-network providers and their office staff on items including, but not limited to, co-branded materials, affiliation letters, giveaways, etc.
- Collaborate with external vendors for development of all marketing materials, if applicable, i.e. banners, brochure stands, giveaways, printing, etc.
- Educate to existing providers and office staff of the Clover Assistant technology tool and its benefits for them and the Clover member as a patient.
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for healthcare and experience working withphysicians or health systems.
- You are eager to leverage your strategic and creative abilities to support a growing network of healthcare providers.
- You are mission-driven and focused. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and providers.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward at a fast pace and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are self-motivated and excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can support physicians in immensely improving the health, happiness, and quality of life of our members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a BA/BS degree and at least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably to healthcare providers and their office staff.
- You are experienced in strategic marketing and communications, especially understanding healthcare provider and office staff needs.
- You have experience with health insurance plans and Medicare Advantage (preferred, not required).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.