We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build the future. Our IT philosophy is one of excellence and empowerment, we develop strong partnerships that are effective where success is an iterative method to solutions and processes. We are an innovative team focused in generating long-term value. Our IT Team adopts a collaborative approach to enabling new business capabilities.
We're looking to hire a Manager of Data Integration who will be responsible for the oversight of the processes, standards, and teams that manage Clover's health data integration, integrity, analysis, and reporting functions. You will report to the Director of IT and continuously partner with key management staff to extract business requirements and turn them into solutions that can be carried out by the Clover Health team. We need someone with a good understanding of informational systems and healthcare data inputs (e.g., member, provider, claims and clinical data) as well as healthcare operations experience to ensure data quality and completeness, in support of analysis and reports that improve the quality and efficiency of clinical and business processes.
As a Manager of Data Integration you will:
- Oversee and manage the ETL (Extraction, Transform, and Load) staff that transmits, transforms, and validates data internally and externally to our partners and regulatory organizations.
- Provide expertise in healthcare data inputs and systems and how they pertain to insurance operations.
- Work closely with the departments to promote the use of database systems and improve departmental understanding and experience with using data to identify policy, operational, and data-quality issues needing resolution.
- Work with the Data Architect on the architectural design of data systems and data warehouses.
- Make recommendations and be involved in all decisions involving data used in the reporting systems including claims, encounter, membership, provider network, and reference tables.
- Collaborate with other IT departments to design and validate new data input formats, layouts, and specifications and assist with the implementation, documentation, and, where appropriate, automation.
- Work with key staff throughout the organization and with outside business partners to ensure Clover's systems are properly handling the use of their data.
- Participate in both internal and external audits involving data integration.
You will love this job if:
- You are comfortable in ambiguous environments and can effectively navigate and manage competing priorities.
- You are a thoughtful leader and enjoy facilitating meetings and presenting to diverse teams.
- You enjoy talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. You are able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
You should get in touch if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related, scientific, or public policy/business discipline with a minimum of five years experience in healthcare or healthcare IT.
- You have a minimum three years supervisory experience and a complete understanding of ETL management and philosophies (having previously managed an ETL team is a plus).
- You have experience in data governance processes and practices along with experience in business analysis or healthcare analysis and validating and auditing data and data sets.
- You have experience with MS Access, MS Excel, GeoNetworks mapping software, Business Objects, PowerPoint, HSD Diamond, SQL, VB, and product preferred.
- You are organized and detail-oriented with experience in maintaining a complex, automated data system required.