This position will be responsible for delivering continuous results and driving improvement through various collections initiatives using data driven approach in decision making. This role involves maximizing the collections for the $100 million lending portfolio by improving the internal collection strategies.
||2.2 / 3.1
||Analyst / Senior Analyst
||Team Lead – Collections
|Cross Functional Relationships
||Risk, Product Management, Compliance, Dev Ops
Critical Business Activities
||Roles and Responsibilities
||Manage Early Collections – Analyse data and reason the improvement
||Manage Early Collections – Optimize early collection strategy and reduce the spends
||Designing the collections structure
||Monitor early collection – Regularly checking CPA report
||Drafty – Improve Collections
||Drive collections performance through new collections communication strategies
||Mobile App strategy – Collections
Competencies and Experience
Technical Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience of Analysis and problem solving
- Experience in dealing with third party vendors
- Dexterity with MySQL, Microsoft Word applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfort in a data- and metrics-driven environment employing analytics in decision making
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as R/Python is a plus
- Evaluating Problems: Ability to process information, ask probing questions, finds solutions, Is able to express through written communication, can understand logical arguments, completes due fact-finding, Is able to quantify issues, applies technology and evaluates information objectively.
- Investigating Issues: Ability to take up learning opportunities, acquiring knowledge and skills, updating specialist knowledge, applying practical skills, learning by doing, applying common sense, continuously improving things, identifying key issues and making intuitive judgements.
- Creating Innovation : Ability to generate ideas, invent approaches, adopts radical solutions, forms strategies, anticipate trends, envisages the future, develop concepts, apply theories and identify underlying principles
- Processing Details: Ability to work on multiple priorities at the same time with great attention to detail. The incumbent is required to maintain a checklist to ensure timely and accurate delivery on the ongoing tasks and activities
- Communicating Information: Ability to successfully persuade others, shaping opinions, negotiating, question assumptions, challenges established views, argues own perspective, gives presentations, explains things and is able to project social confidence.