Responsible for: Management of the HealthTap Medical Group team of doctors including recruiting, qualifying, on-boarding, training and scheduling our staff of contracted doctors who provide virtual care to HealthTap members.
- Serves as leader of the HealthTap Medical Group. Ensures we provide quality, on-demand healthcare with highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manages operational performance of our doctors, including shift scheduling, to ensure availability or our doctors when members need us.
- Partners with the compliance manager to build and manage processes for recruiting, hiring and qualifying our doctors and ensures current licensure status in the appropriate locations.
- Creates and delivers training programs to ensure our doctors deliver high quality care consistent with our brand guidelines and company values.
- Builds community for our doctors to ensure they feel connected to the company and have a voice in the future direction of the company.
- Works with HealthTap leadership team to develop and achieve plans for financial performance, clinical quality, service excellence and patient centered priorities. Overall accountability for operational performance.
- Provides input to strategic planning and implements strategic initiatives. Ensures that medical group plans align with strategic, financial and operational plans.
- Works with Chief Medical Officer to assist in the management of services as needed and effectively engages our physicians in issues which affect their ability to deliver care. A primary objective is for the Director to remove obstacles and barriers in order for the group to achieve its goals.
- Promoting and support process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Identifies and develops new services.
- Responsible for talent development/management and succession planning.
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with all physicians in the HealthTap Medical Group with a focus on ensuring competency, compassion, and patient-centered.
- Manages compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or healthcare management.
- Master’s Degree in business or healthcare management preferred.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible clinic management experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years business management experience preferred.
- Must possess understanding of the clinical and operational processes required to care for patients in a complex virtual medical practice setting.
- Experience in process improvement methodology and certification preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on team building and business management.
- Knowledge of and experience with continuous improvement techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrated competence in financial and business planning, analysis and management.
- Understanding of strategic planning processes and methodologies.
- Proficient in the use of computers including MS Office applications
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal