HealthTap is delivering universal access to quality, primary healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system personalizes users’ care and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge from 147 specialties. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 100,000 doctors and 8 million members have trusted HealthTap for immediate access to healthcare.
We believe technology improves, simplifies, and accelerates access to healthcare by guiding consumers toward a more personalized experience, expediting treatment, coordinating care, and freeing doctors to focus on what they do best.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Khosla Ventures, Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Samsung. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Do you feel code should be secure from the start? Do you enjoy working in teams and collaborating with fellow team members throughout the organization?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
- Take ownership of the overall health and performance of our platform and services
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure to deliver highly scalable services
- Automate the deployment, administration and monitoring of our large-scale Linux environments
- Learn about our exciting applications and services and be an active partner in shaping their future
Work closely with development teams to improve the operability and security of our systems
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience building and monitoring Linux-based platform in AWS using ELB, EC2, S3, SQS, Kinesis, EMR, RDS/MySQL, DynamoDB, etc.
- Expertise in setting up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management
- Excellent coding skills in some of the popular scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash
- Experience with devops tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Consul, Packer
Database management experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Container technologies such as Docker, CoreOS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in setting up and operating multi-homed infrastructure solutions
Familiarity with NoSQL (DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in Mountain View and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!