HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Are you convinced that data is an invaluable resource for companies? Do you get excited when you build and model data to analyze and interpret into meaningful information? Are you ready to add your data touch to the future of A.I.?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
As our Senior Platform Engineer (Data), you’ll create data pipeline and tools to analyze the data that drives our Dr. A.I technology and the HOPES™ platform and the millions of active patients and doctors on it.
Examples of data projects you could work on:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the design, organization and expansion of HealthTap's knowledge representations
- Discover and refine medical relationships from the ever-expanding repository of medical data
- Build out the next generation of real-time analysis platform to serve millions of users and our strategic partners
Need to have
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer for a large web-based service
- You have excellent coding skills in one or more of Java, Python, Ruby, and Scala
- You have real-world experience building applications using Hadoop MapReduce and Spark Streaming
- You have proven ability to create large-scale data infrastructures and support them in Production
- You are an expert in data storage, processing, and analysis technologies such as MySQL, DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kinesis/Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Redshift, S3, etc.
- You know how to create and implement Restful API’s
- You have experience with AWS
- You enjoy exploring and evaluating new data technologies
Nice to have
- You have working knowledge of SQL and are familiar with data warehousing and ETL
- You have worked with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Redash, Qlik, Pentaho, Looker
- An entrepreneurial background is a plus
- Working experience in a smaller hyper growth startup is a plus
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in Mountain View and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.comHealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!