HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Do you feel many of the Android applications are not as functional as the web interface? Do you have a sixth sense in building better mobile applications? Do you live for the small tweaks in code that can make the end users experience that much greater?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
- Develop and extend the reach of our highly rated (4.5+ on all app stores) existing applications while helping to define the roadmap for future HealthTap apps
- Create elegant code that actually saves lives, and which is efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain
- Break frontiers in performance and accessibility
- Introduce a whole new industry to mobile
- Build interfaces and APIs that will connect with a community of developers around the world
- Collaborate with other engineers and with product and design teams to innovate and create a delightful mobile health experience for doctors and patients
- Create interfaces and APIs that will connect with a community
What you bring to us
- A BS/MS in computer science from a top school (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years experience scaling Android platforms to accommodate user growth
- Noteworthy skills in Android SDK, Java, SQL
- Experience using Android Studio
- Multiple applications live in Google Play (bonus for 4.5+ user ratings)
- Portfolio of Android projects either on Github or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Git and Jira
- Deep understanding of Android UI frameworks, application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UIs
- Agile development methodology a plus
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred) and the desire to live the dream (required)
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!