Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform.
WorkFusion is a late-stage, venture-funded company with $121M in funding and over 275 employees globally. The focus for 2019 is the rapid expansion of the Company’s NYC (Wall St.) HQ as well as the expansion of teams in Europe and Asia. WorkFusion is proud to provide AI Automation for such brands as PNC, Guardian, NewYork Presbyterian, SOCIETE GENERALE, Spotify and Canadian Tire.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is an opportunity to help build a strategic Global Talent Acquisition function for an established, growth-stage startup.
● Design Talent Acquisition (TA) team organizational structure. Hire, coach and develop a global team of customer-focused Talent Acquisition Professionals who can manage high-volume hiring for challenging-to-fill professional positions, and contribute to improving TA processes and the candidate experience
● Coach and provide insights/guidance to Hiring Managers and Department Leaders on topics including: interview process design, candidate experience, effective interviewing techniques, sponsorship/temporary work authorization laws/processes and current labor market conditions with the goal of driving smart and cost-effective decisions in the hiring and the talent acquisition process
● Work with your team to ensure processes (i.e., intake/kickoff, sourcing, screening, reporting) are consistent and legally compliant across the organization while taking into account cultural and legal differences in non-U.S. offices. Implement tools and processes to ensure important metrics (i.e., TTF, CPH) are easily captured and reportable
● Manage TA budget. Present results-focused, business cases to senior leadership team for additional investment in internal resources and tools for continuing to improve the Global Talent Acquisition function
● Work with your team to develop a best-in-class candidate experience and promote WorkFusion as an employer of choice
● Develop programs and campaigns that focus on increasing workforce diversity in leadership positions and throughout the organization
● Hands-on leadership of executive-level searches and selection/management of vendor relationships globally
● 10+ years Talent Acquisition experience with a track record of promotion to positions of increased responsibility. Career will include at least 3+ years leading a TA or Talent Management team of five or more employees in a decentralized, global structure. Ideal experience includes some experience in a growth-stage startup
● Ability to focus on business objectives while developing and supporting the careers of people on your team. You communicate with your team so they understand the "why". How their work contributes to organizational goals
● Demonstrated ability to build a team that works strategically and effectively with HR Business Partners within an organization
● Prior experience building an HR/TA infrastructure to support the needs of a high-growth, global organization.
Ability to incorporate knowledge of cultural differences, understanding of the legal environment for hiring in multiple countries, and business objectives in all decisions
● You are able to interpret data and drive decision making based on the analysis while taking into account less defined factors (i.e., organizational culture and sentiment)
● Exemplary written and verbal communications skills. You have the gravitas expected of a senior member of the organization with the ability to deliver fact-based guidance to your team, Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership.
● BA/BS required. MA/MS/MBA or continuing HR education a plus