WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform.
WorkFusion is a late-stage, venture-funded company with $121M in funding and over 275 employees globally. The focus for 2019 is the rapid expansion of the Company’s NYC (Wall St.) HQ as well as the expansion of teams in Europe and Asia. WorkFusion is proud to provide AI Automation for such brands as PNC, Guardian, NewYork Presbyterian, SOCIETE GENERALE, Spotify and Canadian Tire.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
This position will work closely with other leaders across Professional Services, Solutions Consulting, and Engineering.
● Recruit, train, and manage a team of Automation Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, PS Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Enterprise Architects, and QA
● Technical solutioning to enable team to create hybrid machine learning and rule-based models using our innovative WorkFusion tools
● Provide team with the skills to solve complex architecture problems during use-cases implementation
● Lead Local development of WorkFusion Centers of Excellence and Partner Delivery Enablement
● Work closely with customers, Account Team (Solution Consultants, Program Manager and Account Managers, Delivery managers)
● Support continuous learning of best practices for technical delivery
● Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role
● Technical proficiency in Java development and web-based application engineering
● Solid understanding of design patterns and OOP
● Knowledge of Machine Learning is a strong asset
● Experience working in a global organization with key stakeholders in remote locations and multiple time zones
● Understands the importance of collaboration across functions to provide top-tier customer service
Work Location: Bengaluru, India