Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our High Availability Squad in Minsk. The position will involve designing and implementation of features for our core product using architectural patterns which allow uninterrupted application operation under high load, unexpected or disaster conditions.
You will be working in a highly focused, self-sufficient full-stack team dedicated to transform our set of software applications in direction of enterprise and cloud-native requirements.
● Install, configure and automate product provisioning in AWS and local data center
● Re-architect existing applications and configure 3rd-party components to support high availability and scalability requirements
● Implement golden metrics collection and environment reliability evaluation
● Troubleshoot issues in distributed environments
● Work closely with a team of engineers and architects to create high availability specifications, tutorials and references
● Strong expertise (> 3 years) in administration and engineering of Linux OS (RedHat, Centos)
● Expertise with Windows Server OS administration
● Hands-on experience with Ansible configuration management
● Experience in AWS cloud - EC2, AutoScaling, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, IAM
● Knowledge of network technologies (load-balancing, routing, DNS, TCP/HTTP/TLS)
● Proficiency in Bash
● Familiarity with CI tools (Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus)
● Intermediate level of the English language
Would be a plus
● Python coding skills
Frameworks and tools we use:
Spring Framework/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, React, Zookeeper, Hashicorp Vault, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, Apache Mesos/Marathon, MSSQL, Linux/Windows OS, Docker, AWS, Ansible, ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana, Minio, Nginx, Tomcat
● Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
● Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation