Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking to add a Solutions Consultant to our client facing, pre-sales team. As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for collaborating with sales to convert business problems into technical solutions. You will demonstrate the value of WorkFusion’s platform to prospective customers and show where it can minimize cost, create efficiency, and increase accuracy for a client’s data management and extraction processes.
● Own the technical aspects of the sales process from lead to close
● Educate customer prospects, from COO to Developer, on the Intelligent Automation market and WorkFusion SPA
● Provide software demos and introduction to the software
● Conduct portfolio canvassing exercises to identify potential use cases for automation
● Facilitate deep dive workshops to review customer use cases
● Design solutions to complex customer use cases leveraging WorkFusion SPA
● Calculate cost benefit analyses that provide input into the sales process
● Coordinate and enable successful project execution by working with onsite and offshore teams
● Provide technical consulting service to sales prospects and customers as required
● Create and customize demos and presentations to customer requirements
● Work closely with internal engineering and development team on platform and algorithm enhancements
● Foster relationships with consulting partners and system integrators
● Contribute to RFIs, RFPs and questionnaires
● At least 5 years of professional experience
● Work experience in Banking/Insurance/Utilities/Pharma/Manufacturing would be a plus, as well as background in
● Consulting/Operations Research/Process Improvement/Software Architecture/Systems Integration
● Preferred familiarity with: RPA, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, OCR, Java, HTML5/CSS, Web Services, DB and SQL
● Strong verbal and written communicator who is comfortable leading presentations and discussions of all shapes and sizes
● Expert working in Excel and creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
● Technical depth to analyze problems, build solutions, and demonstrate benefits to enterprise architects
● Comfortable negotiating with customers on project requirements, scope, and success criteria
● Independent thinker and topnotch problem solver
● Fluent French, German, and/or Spanish skills preferred
● Travel approximately 50%