Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate should have a balanced mix between programming/technical skills, solution design and presentation skills. This is a dynamic role which involves designing and developing robots on stack of Machine Learning, OCR and RPA using WorkFusion platform. Designing and implementing robots might involve many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules.
● Solve complex real-world problems using WorkFusion platform
● Implement and successfully deliver projects using WorkFusion platform as a part of a bigger team
● Closely communicate with customers and partners during project delivery
● This position might involve short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
● 3-5 years of Java background
● Good understanding of OOP principles
● Webservices: REST/SOAP
● Understanding and experience in SQL
● Experience with Tomcat or other application servers
● Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
● Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
● Fluent written and spoken English
Would be good to have
● Good prototyping skills
● Experience in performance analysis