Obo has created a SaaS system that solves the problem that eight of ten new products fail. With Obo’s “market-first” approach, product teams validate product plans prior to committing engineering resources, reducing the risk of failure. Customers use Obo to manage the Feature FunnelTM from hundreds of raw ideas to the refined and validated set that makes it into their product plans. The Obo system includes a rich historical repository, objective-based feature categorization, on-demand market and product research surveys, and a sophisticated “what if” release planning optimization engine. All wrapped in a collaboration layer, so that all members of the product team can see and participate in the process.
We are looking for a dedicated Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager who can plan, organize, execute, and analyze programs that generate new prospects and accelerate opportunities for the sales team with targeted accounts and contacts. You will connect marketing and inside, partner, and field sales sales through creation and execution of effective one-to-one and one-to-few campaigns to penetrate a select set of targeted accounts.
You will lead and build marketing plans with inbound and outbound tactics, manage third-party vendors as needed, and work closely with sales to build pipeline in key accounts.
- Determined: You will do whatever it takes to make your programs — and Obo — successful.
- Collaborative: You work well as both a team leader and a team player, always focused on the right outcome.
- Adventurous:You excel at finding unique ways to engage with prospects, and getting them to consider Obo solutions.
- Data driven: You set and meet goals. You do what’s needed. You know how to say no and convince others to stay on target.
- Passionate: You believe in Obo’s vision and mission. You want to convince every target account to adopt Obo’s market-first approach. You love to engage with both Sales and potential customers to demonstrate Obo’s value.
- Develop and implement target account strategy and marketing plans to support account-based selling.
- With sales, develop pipeline generation and acceleration programs for targeted accounts and contacts.
- Create quarterly and annual marketing plans and targets for targeted accounts with a focus on new logos as well as acceleration of existing opportunities.
- Work with sales to determine and address sales enablement needs, and develop and deliver tools, content kits, and training to support ABM plans and campaigns.
- Deploy targeted integrated marketing programs that include digital marketing, events, and social media.
- Coordinate, communicate, analyze, and optimize all ABM plans, programs, and activities.
- Work with product marketing to communicate and educate the sales team on all new and planned marketing activities
- Design and execute one-to-one and one-to-few marketing campaigns to build pipeline with targeted accounts.
- Create and manage database of target accounts and contacts; develop and maintain target account profiles and personas.
- Build dashboards that provide insight into all ABM activities and show where key accounts are in the funnel.
- Track and report on lead flow to ensure appropriate and timely follow up.
- Analyze and report on all ABM programs and activities to identify opportunities to optimize and increase effectiveness through better targeting, specific marketing tactics, and improved processes.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum three years in high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education/experience.
- Track record of executing innovative marketing and demand creationcampaigns and programs.
- Experience building, launching, managing, and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven discipline in creating and following policies and processes.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Strong capabilities and experience using inbound and content marketing to develop qualified leads.
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to use diverse marketing strategies and tactics to acquire and nurture leads, drive pipeline, and accelerate growth.
Obo offers competitive compensation and benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter, and unlimited PTO.