Created by product people for product people, Obo is a product decision system that guides you to make the best decisions about what’s in your product plans and on your roadmap. You can manage the Feature Funnel™, validate assumptions with targeted market research, prioritize features, model “what if” release plan scenarios before committing resources, collaborate across the entire product team, and track product decisions with a comprehensive system of record.
Obo is looking for a hands-on product leader with strong prior experience collaborating with engineering teams to deliver innovative SaaS business applications. Candidates must have both a proven track record and a desire to be very hands-on in driving amazing new product capabilities.
- We obsess about customer success and how our understanding of the market translates into useful and usable applications for our customers.
- We are deeply involved in driving practical product design – we are theorists grounded in reality.
- We meet with our customers regularly to inform our thinking, then we use this insight to “build for market.”
- We are more than product managers: We are product leaders.
This position is for an experienced product manager who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are looking for someone to join our team and build both great products and a great company.
- Understand market drivers, think strategically, and drive roadmap for the Obo Product Suite
- Cultivate deep customer empathy, develop insights into customer needs, and determine how our products can help them achieve better business outcomes
- Own end-to-end feature delivery, including honing user experience through design and prototype feedback, creating and prioritizing user stories, and working closely with development on delivery of releases
- Develop market and competitive expertise to inform development priorities and use as a basis for our market-first approach
- Assist product marketing with core positioning and messaging for the product
- Represent Obo as a domain and product expert at industry events and support other outbound activities
- Work with sales, marketing, services, and customer success to ensure that Obo achieves revenue and customer satisfaction targets
Required experience and skills:
- 8+ years of experience relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success in leading product teams at enterprise software SaaS companies
- Strong, proven collaboration skills, including the ability to influence and lead through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping successful products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Bias for action complemented by problem-solving abilities and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Proven storytelling and presentation skills
- Passion and excitement for the market and opportunity Obo is pursuing
Obo offers competitive compensation and benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter, and unlimited PTO.