Each year, more than $30 billion is invested in corporate communications, publicity and public relations. However, the challenge with the Communications industry has always been the lack of credible metrics, much less the ability to measure how these investments map to quantifiable business outcomes. Intuitively we all know that PR works, but until now the industry has lacked a reliable compass and the data to prove its effectiveness and justify the investment.
AirPR is a marketing analytics company revolutionizing the Communication profession with data science. We have developed the first technology platform for measuring and optimizing the true ROI of Communications and PR efforts. Our analytics software uncovers data about PR’s direct connection to business metrics, revealing which articles, authors, influencers, and messages drive engagement and deliver actual revenue. The result is real-time, actionable metrics that matter.
We are looking for an Office Manager to run our new Burlingame office. Beyond ensuring snacks and team lunches are organized, this role requires a responsible, detailed, and proactive person who can lead our operations department. With opportunity to learn and assist with HR, Finance, and administrative projects for a growing startup, this person will be responsible for a 30 member team (and growing) in a variety of ways. From planning team events and happy hours to making sure all business operations at AirPR running smoothly. This person will work directly with the CEO, CFO, and be the go-to person for the team for all operational needs. This position will be part time with opportunity for full time employment.
- Manage all Office, HR, Finance, and Business operations.
- Managing and building out our HR department for hiring, onboarding, benefits, and payroll.
- Managing all business taxes, insurance, and legal paperwork with our contractors.
- Assisting all accounts received and invoices, payments, and deposits alongside CFO and Accountant.
- Leading all team building activities and initiatives from company swag to events.
- Creating a fun, welcoming, clean office environment.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong math skills
- Professional communication skills
- Quick learner
- Comfortable communicating with upper management