Clover is reinventing healthcare by working to keep people healthier.
Clover International is charged with leveraging our data, our most important asset, to generate value for our clients and partners. By using Clover’s expertise as a US medical insurance provider, our platform generates machine learning models and insights central to helping our clients and partners manage and improve the health of their populations. Our Machine Learning Specialists are key to improving our platform and helping our partners get value out of our technology.
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to help us build a revolutionary new health care business internationally.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Design, Implement & Manage the Infrastructure & Management architecture and strategy for Clover’s product.
- Build tools & processes to effectively administer and monitor usage and access of critical Cloud infrastructure and resources.
- Responsible for optimal Capacity Utilization of the Public Cloud resources by building tools and designing the right processes.
- Responsible for driving Cost Optimization initiatives around Cloud Usage. Own strategic and tactical initiatives to make this happen.
- Partner with the Product Development teams by providing architectural recommendations for Clover products that utilize Cloud features and infrastructure.
- Partner with the security team and ensure the security best principles are being followed.
- Keeping up with developments in the Cloud Infrastructure industry to ensure that Clover products optimally utilize new cloud products, features and best practices.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with pragmatic, well-engineered solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages -- e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- Holds Professional or Associate Certification from one or more of these Public Cloud Providers - AWS, Google Cloud and Azure.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in provisioning, operating, and managing large scale distributed application systems on AWS or Google Cloud.