HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Are you convinced that data is an invaluable resource for companies? Do you get excited when you build and model data to analyze and interpret into meaningful information? Are you ready to add your data touch to the future of A.I.?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
As a Full Stack Engineer on our Dr A.I. team, you’ll work on the next-generation technology powering Dr. A.I and the HOPES™ platform and the millions of active patients and doctors on it.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the design, organization and expansion of HealthTap's knowledge representations
- Discover and refine medical relationships from the ever-expanding repository of medical data
- Build and operate a micro-service for Dr A.I.
- Work closely with our Machine Learning engineers
Need to have
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have 2+ years of experience in software development for an online service
- You are proficient in in one or more high-level languages - Java, Python, Ruby, C/C++, etc. and have some experience with Ruby-on-Rails
- You have experience with building web browser / iOS / Android apps
- You have knowledge of service components like MySQL, Redis, Memcache, NoSQL
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- You have working knowledge of SQL
- You are familiar with AWS, Redshift, S3, DynamoDB
- You have some experience with Machine Learning algorithms and model development
- Working experience in a smaller hyper growth startup is a plus
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.comHealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!