What is Ritual?
- Ritual is a technology company that makes a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
- On another level, Ritual is about applying mobile technology, CRM, and world-class operations teams to redefine the way millions of people interact with local businesses everyday.
Visit http://ritual.co for more details.
Inside Sales Manager, Client Success @ Ritual
At Ritual, the merchant journey is a long and collaborative one between a partner and the team. The Account Management team begins their relationship with a merchant once they go “live” on the network. From this point onward, as a Client Success Manager you’ll work hand in hand with account managers to ensure partner success on the Ritual platform.
- You are a people manager who will create a high performing team through hiring, coaching and training
- You will develop a deep understanding of relationships between our central team and each city where Ritual operates
- You will be optimizing processes for the team to assist them to move faster, prioritize effectively and deliver KPIs more efficiently
- You will help identify and remove blockers to unlock merchant marketing opportunities
- Entrepreneurial: You know what needs to get done, and you know how to break it down and deliver. From start to finish, you pride yourself on seeing it through and executing with excellence
- Motivated: You are hungry to get things done efficiently
- Self-driven: You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks, even when multi-tasking. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious: You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Fun: You are a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- High achiever: Drive, ownership and execution are core to our sales execution. You should be able to point to multiple examples from the past which clearly demonstrate how you overcame obstacles to deliver against sales targets.
- Authentic and genuine: Can we throw you in any conversation and you’d thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants and QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation and make others feel comfortable.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- University or College degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re a hustler: Take ownership of Ritual’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bonus points for experience with Pardot
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food – Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee and lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community