The City Manager is a unique role at Ritual, combining user acquisition growth with merchant partner development and sales acumen. You'll be the front line of growth at one of the fastest growing startups in North America. In this role, you will work closely with our Regional Manager and growth team to launch and grow our retail partner network and ensure top quality customer experience.
- Marketing Program Rollout - building on relationships to sell and expand Ritual's unique digital marketing and engagement programs at our retail partners across your city, including loyalty programs and neighborhood promotional campaigns.
- Account Management & Relationships - you'll be the face of Ritual and need to build a positive relationship with staff and executives across our retail network, from multinational chains to local boutiques.
- Execution & Metrics - you'll be responsible for maintaining city-wide customer experience and operational metrics, as well as top-line revenue growth
- Advocate for product improvements as required for retail growth
- Oversee the Launch & Training of New Retail Partners - you'll work to get buy-in from frontline staff to deliver a magical experience. This is a hands-on role requiring in the field problem solving to set each partner up for operational success.
- 2-6 years account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience. Startup or marketplace experience a plus
- University Degree preferred
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty and execute flawlessly
- You are a phenomenal teacher and influencer. You're able to train people and convince them to adopt new ways of doing things regardless of their abilities
- You possess great real-life technical problem-solving chops
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food – Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee and lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community