Key objectives for this role:
- Proactively prospect, and cultivate new education and healthcare partnerships
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships by planning and conducting face to face calls and event hosting
- Strategize and coordinate with field sales team to meet partnership lead goals
- Interface with Admissions teams, Marketing and Partnership Enrollment team to support partnership channel enrollment objectives
- Make calls on key influencers within education and healthcare organizations and present professional and knowledgeable presentations
- Achieve monthly and quarterly regional goals and forecast partnership lead activity within the geographic region accurately
- Attend lead generating conferences and events, focusing on education and healthcare verticals
- Regularly contribute to social marketing for Partnership channels
- Significant travel required within eastern US region up to 50%
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years in Sales account management. Experience in a higher education environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven track record of exceptional results, new account development, and revenue growth.
- Demonstrated success in working with internal and external departments executing successful campaigns is a must.
- Strong presentation and closing skills based on field experience with major accounts.
- Strong conceptual and consultative sales skills and the ability to promote our university programs to our partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and tell a compelling story around passion points.
- Exception written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-through.
- Strong computer and social media skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
About HotChalk & Student Resource USA:
Student Resource USA – a HotChalk affiliate – is dedicated to partnering with education institutions and assisting the student loan debt challenges facing teachers and educators. SRUSA is fully funded through a variety of organizations that believe in our mission. And our mission is simple: to help teachers and faculty access the myriad of programs available for student loan debt relief, assistance, reduction or alleviation.
At HotChalk, our motto “Every Mind Matters” is at the center of everything we do. Partnering with college and universities, we provide turnkey solutions to put degree programs online – making learning possible for everyone, everywhere.
For more information about Student Resource USA, visit our website: http://www.mysrusa.com. And for more information about HotChalk, visit: http://www.hotchalk.com.