Our Provider Data Management team is a group of highly motivated and collaborative individuals sitting at the intersection of Clover's operations, data, and technology. As experts in Provider Data, we provide strategic input and tactical support to many teams across Clover. Come join us as we discover new opportunities to capture, clean, and share data in order to provide the best possible healthcare experience to our providers (doctors, nurses, hospitals, etc) and members.
As a Data Operations Specialist you will play a critical role in ensuring that Clover maintains a high quality network of providers as well as a provider information database about each provider. You will work with many teams across Clover, contributing expert input in order to improve processes and address operational issues. You'll be joining a fast-growing and fast-moving startup at the intersection of healthcare and technology, where you'll have the chance to develop both your analytical and operational skills.
As a Provider Data Management Specialist, you will:
- Validate and add new provider data to internal systems along with cross-functional coordination of document collection and validation
- Validate and correct provider data errors reported by by internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct regular audits of provider data to identify discrepancies
- Improve systems and workflows related to intake and updates of provider data
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming the health delivery through data driven analysis and development of new technologies
- You enjoy building processes from scratch. You are always looking to improve experience and efficiency
- You use analytical input to solve complex problems
- You are keen on learning and sharing knowledge
You should get in touch if:
- You're detail-oriented and enjoy improving operational processes, including establishing greater operational efficiencies
- You enjoy analyzing and summarizing data sets to identify actionable insights
- You have experience or a desire to learn SQL based reporting
- You have an understanding of healthcare systems and how provider data affects both providers and members
- You have experience in operations and performance improvement
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.