Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's security team enhances the values of the organization by supporting the company's goals and objectives while fiercely defending our members' information. We are committed and deliberate about protecting the integrity and availability of Clover's overall operation. We are looking for empathetic security professionals to help build up Clover's security and ensure all functions operate securely. This includes ensuring service availability, systems/data integrity, member privacy, and building trust in the Clover brand.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer to join our team. You’ll be part of a team embedding security into our culture across the infrastructure to support our engineers, medical team and our members. Securing our member data and exceeding industry compliance standards is a high priority, and we’re looking to add a additional security focus to our engineering team. You’ll partner with our IT and engineerings team to mature security processes, help guide standards, and implement tooling. We value moving fast, but we do so with a pragmatic approach that will allow us to sustain velocity over time.
As Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer you will:
- Partner with infrastructure engineers to ensure that we reduce existing technical debt as well and standardize processes to minimize any additional debt across all of Clover’s assets.
- Help mature our information security program by developing the building blocks needed to allow us to move fast without introducing additional risk.
- Mature our threat and vulnerability program.
- Lead our many initiatives around identity and access management specifically focusing on privileged access management.
- Mature our endpoint security strategy.
- Develop System and security standards as well as security awareness materials geared toward engineers.
- Lead our integrated incident response program and our secure cloud infrastructure deployment.
- Help Clover build a respected reputation in the Healthcare and Security industries.
You will love this job if:
- You are a partner, you enjoy working with engineering teams to ensure that security is embedded into infrastructure across all of Clover’s assets.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are passionate about security being a driver to success.
You should get in touch if you have:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all major OS versions (Nix, Windows, OSX).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of network technologies both bare metal and virtual including layer 4 and above in AWS and GCP.
- Deep knowledge and understanding across the multitude of authentication and authorization methods and IAM technologies.
- Experience in SIEM implementations and building out monitoring use cases.
- Experience with vulnerability management platforms, identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities, and security integration into CI/CD pipelines across multiple tenant.
- Experience in Cloud PaaS security across AWS/GCP/Azure, cloud orchestration platforms (kubernetes).
- Strong understanding of mobile security device management iOS/Android.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience building HIPAA/HITECH applications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.