HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
As an Applications Security Engineer, you will ensure the trusted operation of the HealthTap web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions in concert with Product and Engineering teams. You will lead the design and development of secure automation practices in an agile framework to support compliance and security for the HealthTap applications for both web and mobile environments.
- Perform security testing on mobile and web application
- Review and prioritize findings from security analysis and testing tools
- Conduct regular pen-testing against the web and mobile app
- Apply best practices for vulnerability management
- Integrate security practices in a fast paced software development cycle
- Knowledge of common web and mobile application development frameworks
- Familiarity with a variety of development and testing tools
- Knowledge of security analysis and testing tools
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis, and penetration testing
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the worlds first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the worlds fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. Were based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world.
HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the worlds first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com