Market Development Manager at Ritual.co
San Francisco, CA, US
The right Market Development Manager loves a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, genuine person who has the passion to hustle like nobody’s business and deliver extraordinary results.
- Sourcing new potential clients, initiating contact and developing relationships.
- Finding, pitching and closing accounts. Basically, rockin’-it out there, in pursuit of achieving #1 status in the category!
- Building a sales strategy to grow business within new territories and execute at light speed
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to all accounts. Building loyal and positive relationships at a local account level
- Anything and everything that can go wrong with an account is yours to own, work through and come up with creative solutions while enlisting team support
- 3-6 years of experience in Field Sales or Account Management role
- University Degree preferred
- History of success hitting the streets to close deals
- Proven success being accountable to sales targets and KPIs
- Demonstrated empathy for merchants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get things done” attitude
- Ambitious and fearless
- Bonus points for existing relationships within the restaurant industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit - pride yourself on seeing it through and executing with excellence
- An innovative mindset - you are extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- A charismatic “people personality” - flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Authentic and sincere - Can we throw you in any conversation and you’d thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants and QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation and make others feel comfortable.
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food – Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee and lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community