Each year, more than $30 billion is invested in corporate communications, publicity and public relations. However, the challenge with the Communications industry has always been the lack of credible metrics, much less the ability to measure how these investments map to quantifiable business outcomes. Intuitively we all know that PR works, but until now the industry has lacked a reliable compass as well as the data to prove its effectiveness and justify its investment.
AirPR is the data science company for Communications and PR. We invented PR Attribution™ to help companies understand PR’s direct connection to real business outcomes. Our analytics software reveals which articles, authors, influencers, and messages drive engagement and deliver actual revenue. The result is real-time, actionable metrics that matter.
The AirPR marketing team is responsible for growing the company brand, positioning our products to the right customers, generating demand, and enabling our sales team to drive revenue.
We are seeking a highly motivated marketing executive who can orchestrate high-impact demand generation programs to increase market consideration and drive qualified, inbound sales leads. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that synchronize across product, marketing, and sales functions.
- Develop a demand generation playbook that brings new customers through the purchase funnel, from lead to nurturing to conversion
- Work across internal business units – product, marketing, sales – to coordinate and implement marketing programs
- Establish optimal content marketing and event marketing strategies for lead-generation
- Oversee search engine optimization for owned media
- Manage paid media efforts across digital, social, search, and remarketing
- Develop lead tracking, scoring, and qualification process
- Create ongoing lead-nurturing program including email marketing and inside sales
- Develop and report on performance metrics including marketing responses, qualified leads, conversion rate, and revenue
Skills / Attributes
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to develop detailed marketing plans and manage to timelines and budgets
- Experience working cross-functionally with demonstrated ability synergize marketing and sales units
- Quantitative and analytical with exceptional ROI-tracking skills and proven methods for marketing optimization
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- A strong understanding of the communications and PR industry
- Required: minimum 5 years experience in business-to-business demand generation marketing
- Working knowledge of required tools and services including CRM, email marketing, content management, website analytics, Google AdWords or related SEM tools
- Expertise in developing pay-per-click keyword strategies, paid media strategies
- Related industry experience: marketing technology, marketing analytics, data services, software services, advertising technology, publishing & media, marketing services
- College degree required
We believe PR has the potential to be the most powerful marketing channel. And it may already be the best. It just hasn’t been proven yet. Our mission is to transform the Communications industry through real-time measurement, optimization, and attribution.
AirPR is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with convenient access to public transportation our office.
We offer competitive compensation packages, as well as a number of perks and benefits including health insurance, reimbursement for public transportation, reimbursement for gym memberships, happy hours, and snacks. And the company caters and reimburses for lunch Monday through Friday.