Do you have a special eye for the audience needs? Can you write copious amount of elegant code? Do you enjoy work collaboratively with fellow members across the organization?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
Assist with HealthTap’s growth by playing a key role in our software engineering efforts. Work with and help grow our world-class engineering team to create the best possible health care product and service available.
Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Foster and support culture of innovation and excellence in the engineering organization
- Inspire and support others on the engineering team
- Understand how users are responding to the site and continually improve the service based on that understanding
- Participate in engineering processes for rapid and efficient delivery of the product
- Understand real product and user requirements and come up with optimal solutions
- Help evaluate and assist in selecting right technologies, define the best architecture and building the core infrastructure for HealthTap’s product
- Interact closely with engineering teams and determine the most appropriate integration between front end and back end
- Respond rapidly to engineering issues
- Help evangelize HealthTap within the engineering community to bring top engineering talent to the team and spread the word about our vision and mission to the technical community and beyond
What you bring to us
- BS in Computer Science from a top school or program + 5 years’ relevant work experience or MS in Computer Science from a top school or program + 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience developing front end infrastructure
- Experience integrating frameworks or organizing big projects
- Motivated and undeterred by difficult challenges
- Ability to write lean, reusable, scalable code that follows DRY principles
- Experience with CSS, SASS/ SCSS, HTML5, CSS3
- Comfortable with Agile methodology
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus
- Rock-star visual design skills (preferred)
- Experience developing user-friendly, elegant mobile UIs (preferred)
- Asset inventory management
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!