Do you enjoy working with partners and creating strong relationships with stakeholders? Can your source and close deals?Do you have the finesse to communicate technically complex presentations to a non-technical audience?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
You will work side-by-side with the business the development team designing deal strategy for prospective enterprise partners.
- Responsible for scope and design for prospective enterprise partners
- Responsible for providing technical pre-sales support for complex and non-complex business opportunities; where it is accountable for designing, validating solution design for these opportunities
- Engaging directly with business development team and leadership team for pricing large scale solutions
- Build and run demonstrations delivered to prospective partners
- Own technical discovery and sign off for new business opportunities
- Work closely with Product team to define new products and services based on client feedback and requests
- Understand competitive landscape and opportunities
- Responsible for RFI’s and RFP responses
- Manage technical escalations for technical and product related questions from pre/post-sales team
What you bring to us
- 5 years of experience in SaaS or PaaS technical sales, pre-sales or product management
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field or equivalent experience
- Strong Mobile background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience working with Large Health Systems and/or Payors
- Experience with disruptive technology in the Enterprise or in Healthcare
- Confident presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!