Are you a strategic thinker? Can you visualize the user experience of the product? Do you foster a collaborative work environment?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017. HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features. Examples:
- Lead the implementation of HealthTap Virtual Care Cloud™ for a health system, including enabling virtual consultations, symptom triage, content library, searchable directory, and more.
- Lead the implementation of HealthTap for a large, self-insured employer, including enabling single sign-on, co-branding, and policy configuration.
- Opportunity to interface directly with enterprise customers and translate needs into user stories for development scrum teams.
- Work with an agile scrum team to deliver new features and enhancements to enterprise customers.
- Blend excellent strategic thinking around which functionality to prioritize with excellent operational prowess about how to deliver amazing results for customers.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure that new functionality in the core platform is rolled out to enterprise customers seamlessly and feedback from customers is incorporated into the core product.
- Establish shared vision across the company on your portion of the product roadmap by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform success of the products
What you bring to us
- BA/BS or higher in relevant field
- 4+ years experience as a product manager on products and services for consumers
- Strong project management and agile software development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy, drive, intensity, and resilience
- Computer Science, Product Design, or other engineering backgrounds.
- Demonstrated success in leading consumer, mobile-first products.
- Experience building/driving consumer mobile solutions for Fortune 500 companies or large hospitals systems.
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: https://www.healthtap.com/about-us