C3 meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 has an opening for a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator located at our offices in Redwood City, California. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will use your expertise and skills to execute talent acquisition processes and programs while ensuring a signature experience for hiring managers and candidates. We are looking for a coordinator who is collaborative, creative, diligent, humble, and focused on achieving results.
- Coordinate remote and on-site candidate interviews.
- Maintain candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Follow up with candidates as deemed necessary.
- Assist in planning and delivering recruiting initiatives such as on-campus events and the internship program activities.
- Develop strong working relationships with members of the recruiting team, hiring managers, candidates, and external agencies.
- Provide accurate reporting on the candidate pipeline and candidate statuses.
- Help develop and implement strategies, workflows, and processes to drive a signature candidate experience.
- Help manage the company’s employee referral program.
- 4+ years of experience as a talent acquisition coordinator.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with clear understanding of email etiquette.
- Foundational expertise in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentially and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.