C3 meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 has an opening for a Senior Payroll Analyst located at our offices in Redwood City, California.
- Collate, review and process all payroll related changes for US and International employees.
- Help manage country-specific payroll calendars for all payroll and T&E related activities.
- Process employee requested changes.
- Assist Payroll Manager with employee questions.
- Assist with processing 401K contributions and loans.
- Preparation of support package for all approved one-time payments.
- Develop and/or improve detailed payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly PTO accrual.
- Process sales commission payments.
- Assist in process and system improvement projects.
- Prepare BS account level analysis for payroll account.
- Reconcile medical, dental, FSA, etc. deductions.
- Participate in T&E reviews / audits as necessary.
- Support auditor requests for Audits.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in processing US and International payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the Software SaaS/PaaS industry.
- Efficient and accurate in day-to-day responsibilities, but adaptable to changing priorities as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- NetSuite Payroll experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.