C3 meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 has an opening for a Cloud Solution Architect. You will be required to work with customers to configure and deploy the C3 platform and C3 product suite applications using public, private, or hybrid cloud architecture. You will be interacting with large enterprises with complex system landscapes, so breadth of experience is paramount. This role requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
- Work with customers to architect a full-stack solution using C3 software that fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps and other standpoints.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security and cost in light of the C3 platform.
- Compare and contrast building applications with the C3 platform versus building them with cloud primitives.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of custom solutions built on C3 platform.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with one of the major public cloud vendors.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement a working solution using public cloud primitives.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.