Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our designers thrive on solving hard problems. We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users' pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas. Our team delivers products and experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to give people the healthcare they deserve. We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and visual systems from the ground up to solve for problems that haven’t been solved yet, such as near real-time collaboration with providers on member care. It’s an opportunity to not only design better healthcare software, but to design a whole new way to work.
We are looking for a stellar Product Designer to join our team. Ideally you have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and journey maps, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. At Clover, you will define, develop, and lead an emerging visual system for our applications from the ground up—a unique opportunity for a creative person to make an impact in healthcare.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Be a part of a small design team that crafts the member and provider (i.e. doctors, nurses, hospitals) experiences and the applications our medical team uses during patient home visits.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and our operations team to generate diverse visual solutions to complex problems.
- Explore breadth in design solutions to consider multiple approaches that might solve a problem.
- Develop appropriate research methodologies and test plans for projects, while creating novel approaches that are the best fit for individual projects or areas.
You will love this job if:
- You have a genuine passion for what design and technology can do to help people.
- You are a systems-thinker that can logically visualize complex systems and user interaction flows.
- You are a problem solver that gets excited by big, complicated problems.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values designing with research and data analysis.
- You are a collaborator that can make and communicate design decisions with non-designers.
You should get in touch if:
- You have roughly 2-5 years design experience in a design environment, in-house, agency or other relevant industry.
- You have a portfolio that shows a diversity of experience across interaction and visual design.
- You are proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and pick up tools easily.
- You are familiar with user-centered design best practices for web and mobile experiences.
- You have experience working on complex systems and applications.
Please provide portfolio online or PDF format.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.